SATURDAY, MAY 14TH, 2022 AT 9 AM – 11 AM Fort Worth 99s Spring Pancake Breakfast/Fundraiser! Flying Oaks Airport

If you know of an event please feel free to post it here. The Announcements area is for active events. Send a message or email to the admins to get your even posted there. Past events are listed in Topics and may have videos, pictures, and comments associated with them so we keep them around for those that weren't able to attend the event.

This forum also includes a topic directory for FB groups and other forums that have been kind enough to help support our efforts so we point back to them in mutual support of ultralight flight.

Moderators: Badland-F5 Pilot, LA F2 Flyer

Badland-F5 Pilot
Site Admin

SATURDAY, MAY 14TH, 2022 AT 9 AM – 11 AM Fort Worth 99s Spring Pancake Breakfast/Fundraiser! Flying Oaks Airport

Post by Badland-F5 Pilot »

Postponed Until May 14th. The wind is terrible here in Texas and the 99s have postponed the Pancake Breakfast for a few weeks.

Fort Worth 99s Spring Pancake Breakfast/Fundraiser!
Flying Oaks Airport

It's time once again for the Fort Worth 99s biannual pancake breakfast fundraiser at Flying Oaks airport! Come support your local 99s chapter as we continue our outreach, mentorship, and scholarship efforts! Check out cool airplanes and meet cool people while enjoying pancakes and breakfast tacos from your friendly local lady pilot gang. We recommend a $10 donation per plate, but any and all are welcome. Fun for the whole family!
FortWorth99s04232022.png
Find them on Facebook for more information.
Last edited by Badland-F5 Pilot on Sun May 15, 2022 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Badland-F5 Pilot
Site Admin

SATURDAY, MAY 14TH, 2022 AT 9 AM – 11 AM Fort Worth 99s Spring Pancake Breakfast/Fundraiser! Flying Oaks Airport Photo's

The results of the event.

Badland-F5 Pilot
Site Admin

Re: SATURDAY, MAY 14TH, 2022 AT 9 AM – 11 AM Fort Worth 99s Spring Pancake Breakfast/Fundraiser! Flying Oaks Airport

I've been asked what's so great about the Aeroanca's instrument panel? Pretty simple really, and that's just it - it was clean and simple. All instruments where they should be, easy to see and read, and nothing extra. Some aircraft these days it seems like we're getting into a space shuttle or F-23 Raptor Fighter aircraft. For those that like having a ton of instruments, switches, buttons..etc, that's fine. I was just pointing out the simplicity of the instrument panel. I've also heard that the WACO Bi-Plane is pronounced Wack-O, not Waco (like in the town of Waco, TX). However I've alsy heard it prounced as WAKE-O. If you know which is correct, let me know.

Todd
Badland F5-Pilot