Badland Part 103 Pilots and Builder Forum Upgrade!

If you know of an event please feel free to post it here. The Announcements area is for active events. Send a message or email to the admins to get your even posted there. Past events are listed in Topics and may have videos, pictures, and comments associated with them so we keep them around for those that weren't able to attend the event.

This forum also includes a topic directory for FB groups and other forums that have been kind enough to help support our efforts so we point back to them in mutual support of ultralight flight.

Moderators: Badland-F5 Pilot, LA F2 Flyer

Badland-F5 Pilot
Site Admin

Badland Part 103 Pilots and Builder Forum Upgrade!

Post by Badland-F5 Pilot »

Sorry, not an upgrade for our wonderful aircraft, just for the forum. I've been putting off upgrading the forum for about five months now. It's sort of scary as the entire system can be lost in a heartbeat if not done correctly. Since you're reading this, you'll sumize that I did it right - or, at least I didn't crash the system. We're not on the lates version of the software. If you notice anything haywire or unusual, please let me know. Otherwise you should experiance a little better response from the forum.

Thanks,
Todd
Badland-F5 Pilot