Wings Over Dallas 2022 Tribute to those lost in a tragic in air collision.

Here you’ll find URL Links to Chris Deuel's video posts on Instagram, educational, tutorial, pictures, and links to videos across the Internet that are flight based. Feel free to add links of such activities you find and share with others. Note that non-flight based links will most likely be removed except under special circumstances. Discussion reply posts are encouraged.

Moderators: Badland-F5 Pilot, LA F2 Flyer

Badland-F5 Pilot
Site Admin

Wings Over Dallas 2022 Tribute to those lost in a tragic in air collision.

Post by Badland-F5 Pilot »

I attended the Saturday morning Wings Over Dallas Commemorative Air Force show. This was my first time I attended in the 20 years I've lived in Dallas. I left the show around 12:30pm. Shortly after I arrived home I received a text message from a friend of an air collision at the show. First prayers were for the safety of the pilots, crew, and spectators. The second thought I hoped for was whatever the accident involved, it wasn't the majestic B-17. Of course, we know it was. As I was leaving, I stopped at the B-17 booth, and for a moment I thought about paying the fee to get a ride on the bomber. Thinking, I'll have another chance some day. I also took Highway 67 home, where shortly after I departed, some of the wreckage fell back to the earth. My goal was to put a video on our user's forum which a friend and I run. It was supposed to be one of those things I enjoy doing, making flight/flying event videos. This morning 11/13/22, making the video wasn't enjoyable. The families and all involved in this tragic event have my condolences and are in my prayers.

Additional Information came out from the CAF today (11/12/22).

Daily Mail Detailed Article with a lot of information (11/13/22).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... kF_gAz-cwg