Badland Aircraft Zoom Virtual Fly-In

If you know of an event please feel free to post it here. The Announcements area is for active events. Send a message or email to the admins to get your even posted there. Past events are listed in Topics and may have videos, pictures, and comments associated with them so we keep them around for those that weren't able to attend the event.

This forum also includes a topic directory for FB groups and other forums that have been kind enough to help support our efforts so we point back to them in mutual support of ultralight flight.

Moderators: Badland-F5 Pilot, LA F2 Flyer

What day of the week would be best to hold the virtual fly in?

Poll ended at Sat May 20, 2023 8:25 am

Sunday Morning
No votes
Sunday Afternoon
67%
Sunday Evening
No votes
Thursday Evening
17%
Friday Evening
No votes
Saturday Morning
No votes
Saturday Afternoon
17%
Saturday Evening
No votes

Total votes: 6

Badland-F5 Pilot
Site Admin

Badland Aircraft Zoom Virtual Fly-In

Post by Badland-F5 Pilot »

We are planning our semi-annual Badland Aircraft Zoom Virtual Fly-In.

Our last fly-in was on December 15th. We'd like to get your opinion of when we should hold our next virtual fly-in. We were thinking some time in June would be good. The real question is, what day (we've excluded Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) and what time is best?

We always want to include as many time zones as we can. For a weekday, starting at 7pm Eastern/3pm Pacific seems to work fairly well. For the weekend we have starting options – 10am Eastern/6am Pacific, 2pm Eastern/10am Pacific, and 7pm Eastern/3pm Pacific.

As you can see, timing across four time zones isn't easy. We would run as long as there is interest and talk.

Please vote for a day and general start time. You can change your choice at any time. This will help us get the event planned and on the calendar for all to enjoy.

Thank you for your input.

Badland Part 103 Pilots and Builders Forum Admin
martinavi

Re: Badland Aircraft Zoom Virtual Fly-In

Post by martinavi »

I Vote for Sunday Afternoon (I'm off Sundays and Mondays).
Sign me as "Bravo Alfa Fox 3"
Badland-F5 Pilot
Site Admin

Post by Badland-F5 Pilot »

martinavi wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:24 am I Vote for Sunday Afternoon (I'm off Sundays and Mondays).
Sign me as "Bravo Alfa Fox 3"
Gotcha, thanks for voting. Any particular Sunday? I'm thinking the 11th or 18th wouldn't be bad choices.

Todd
broughtonkicks

Post by broughtonkicks »

I have submitted my preferred day of the week. However, if I can make a suggestion for which week, I'd prefer the last week of June. I pick up my F3 Speed (RTF) the 3rd week of June and will therefore be out of town! ...just a suggestion. Thanks